Postcrossing - The First Postcards Sent

I love New Mexico 

I'm a history teacher. I'm genealogist. And, I'm an amateur historian. Now, I have begun collecting postcards.

I'm looking for postcards from around the world. Specifically, my preferences are:

* local postcards, and postcards from the country of origin.
* Unusual postcards
* Holiday postcards - especially Christmas
* Santa Claus!
* Krampus
* Saints and religious figures from various religions
* Historical postcards - whether FROM the historical period or ABOUT the historical period.
* Restaurants, hotels, and natural and man-made landmarks
* Unique postcards - includes ones created by the sender
* Humorous postcards

I've sent out my first postcards today through Postcrossing

1. Inga from Germany (my first postcard through Postcrossing!)
2. Annie from Kansas, U.S.A.
3. Miguel from Portugal
4. Allan from Japan
5. Jana from Czech Republic

Comments

Popular Posts