Four postcards that I sent around the world



As I mentioned in the previous post, I sent out five postcards to people from Japan, Germany, Czech Republic, Portugal and Kansas, U.S.A. 

The specific postcards I sent are the ones below. I purchased 6 of the 1st postcard, and 3 of each of the others. 

I'm using Postcrossing for my first postcard exchange. The way that it works is that you request to send out postcards. Postcrossing gives you random names and addresses to mail your postcards. At first, they only allow you to request 5 names. As your postcards arrive and are registered by the receiver, you begin to get more names. Since I just begun sending cards today, I don't expect my cards to be registered for a few weeks. Maybe the Kansas card will arrive at the member's address next week. 

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in exchanging cards with me now, you can send me an email at bacahistory@gmail.com with your name and mailing address. I will send you a card and then you can send me a card back. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

- Robert






These cards were bought at Walgreens in Albuquerque today. They are published by Smith-Southwestern at www.smith-southwestern.com. I do not own the copyright for these images and am only using them for illustrative purposes. 

Comments

Popular Posts